Kris' Tooth Braces Diary

沒想到我也有這樣了一天....我也得經歷'牙套妹'的生涯。

My Photo
Name:
Location: Meggen, Lu, Switzerland

Monday, April 11, 2005

A cold Sunday and a bad coffee

I only popped out from my aprt. around 3 in the afternoon.
Cold, windy, cloudy and I am with a SUMMER clothes!!!
Where the hack was the Summer yesterday?!!
Suddenly, my heart dropped cold as its wings broke from soaring towards Penghu!!

I felt hungry!(but I did not want to finish my chicken soup leftover in the fridge.)
Set the laundry…I am craving for a bowl of Ramen and a cup of good Cappuccino after!

Me, myself and 靈山; honey waffle on the plate and a cup of “nicht gut” Cappuccino! The novel was hard to swallow,the coffee was bitter-worse.. either it wasn’t that pleasant in sitting at IKARI Coffee..

I felt that my stomach was objecting the whole gray city!!
In fact, I had a serious diarrhea last night. 3AM! I woke up by the intensive pain in my tummy..so I had to get up for the deed.

I can name you that I ate yesterday:
1 PM- Chicken Soup.
4 PM -Tea + Noodle.
10 PM - Mc Donald Chicken-Burger + Ice Tea + Apple Pie.
So tell me, where went wrong??!! It must be the Uncle M!!

My room was lot warmer and safer for any occasion like that for a Sunday afternoon.
I was bored for being lazy!

※ tonight, they reply the Episode 132 「NEVER TOO LATE TO CELEBRATE」of 「Queer eye for the straight guy」from “Living & Traveling” Channel. This has been my favorite episode lately. I have been looking for that sort of bed, the oriental style of interior design(red wall and various Asian –inspired items) since I saw it last week.

※ And the fabulous wedding reception!The kind I really dream it for one day! :the pre-seated guest list, the tents, and the food…the fresh flowers….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home